| ||Information || |
|ID Number: ||1211-WV03-00209-00 |
|View Quick Emergency Plan |
|View Detailed Emergency Plan (PDF) |
|Owner: ||Energy Marketing Company, Inc. |
Other impoundments listed for this owner
|Height: ||130 ft. |
|Maximum Capacity:> ||1,550 acre-feet |
|Latitude: ||39°05'55 |
|Longitude: ||80°11'02 |
|Inspections: ||weekly |
|DEP Classification: ||Class C Dam |
|Last Revision: ||10/15/2005 |
|Emergency Numbers: ||Energy Marketing Company, Inc. |
(304) 457-3390Ext. null
|Additional Information: || Detailed Interactive Map (When using the interactive map be sure to maximize the window, click find on the top menu, and then simply type in the name of the impoundment you are interested in. Next, click the button entitled find string. Finally, click the linked number to the left of the impoundment name.) |
|Remarks: || ||
| ||Quick Emergency Plan || |
Location: CENTURY BARBOUR, WV
Impoundment Identification Number: 1211-WV03-00209-00
- Energy Marketing Company, Inc. - (304) 457-3390 Ext. null
- Mine Safety and Health Administration - (304) 225-6800 Ext. null
- Barbour County Sheriff's Department - (304) 457-2352
- Barbour County Office of Emergency Services - (304) 457-2222
In Case of Evacuation
- Evacuation: In the event an evacuation notice is given, people in the area
indicated on the attached map will be notified by law enforcement officers
with the assistance of the Philippi Fire Department and Energy Marketing
Company and Mr. Wells Davis as needed. Everyone within the
evacuation area as shown on the attached map will be asked to evacuate to one of the evacuation centers. Roadblocks will be established to control
entry to the area.
- Evacuation or assistance to persons stranded in homes due to highway1 bridge washout will be assisted by the Barbour Co OEM personnel a needed.
- Citizens should report to the evacuation center at the area indicated on the map.
- Transportation will be provided to those evacuees who are in need of it. This will be the responsibility of the Barbour County Office of Emergency Services, Sheriff's Department, Board of Education, and the WV State Police
Actions and Responsibilities of First Responders in Case of Evacuation
- Establish command post, direct emergency operations, organize efforts, direct officials of cooperating agencies, coordinate efforts.
- Transportation of evacuees, list of inform or disabled
- Police will secure area to prevent looting and roadblocks will be placed to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Location of evacuation centers
- Agencies in charge of evacuation centers, including flood, handle inquires on status of evacuees.
- Notification of utilities.
- Wells Davis
Energy Marketing Company
Phone: (304) 457-3390
- Richard Mayle
Wolfe & Associates
Phone: (304) 825-1347
Alternate Phone: (304) 592-0987